At Northern Escape Heli Skiing we are always on the lookout for talented,
enthusiastic professionals to join the Northern Escape Family!
Northern Escape Heli Skiing – Terrace, BC
Company Information: Northern Escape Heli-Skiing is a boutique heli-ski tour operator located in Terrace BC. Our operations have expanded with the completion of our new remote NE Mountain Lodge along with our operation at Yellow Cedar Lodge. Our multi season remote lodge is open for Winter Heli Skiing and Summer operations include a variety of Wilderness Adventures including Heli Fishing, Jet Boating, Mt Biking and Kayaking.
Position: We are looking for an outgoing person that can provide a strong focus on customer service and that has keen attention to detail to fill our Office Administrator position. This is a full time – year round position for the right person.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Organization and Administration
- General Bookkeeping
- Client Contact
- Follow up on Final Reservation for Hotel Rooms etc.
- Customer Service
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Vehicle, Keys and Ski pass sign-outs/in
- Check-in and out info/packages
- Check out billing
- Skills: Min 2-year experience as an Office Administrator
- Proficient in Microsoft office and related office software
- Familiarity with Sage Simply Accounting is an asset
Compensation: Competitive Salary Based On Experience
Schedule: Start Date is September/October 2021
Schedule: Terrace BC
Job Types: Full-time – year round
- Industry leading Wages
- One Month Paid Holidays/year
- Relocation Bonus
- Company Health benefits Plan
- Corporate Ski Pass at Shames Mountain for Staff use
- Discounted ski gear
- Heli and Cat skiing
- Office Administration: 2 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)